Plan A Visit
Welcome To East Newnan Baptist!
If you are new to Coweta county or are in search of a new church home, we hope that you will consider East Newnan Baptist Church. We would like to answer a few questions you may have as you decide to be our guest. Please use this site to access the information you need about our church. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you at one of our church activities!”
Sunday School 9:45 am | Sunday
Worship Service* 11:00 am | Sunday
Prayer Meeting/Bible Study 6:30 pm | Wednesday
*Kids Church & Child Care provided
What To Expect
- How long are the services?
- Our services are one hour and contain music and teaching from the Bible that will apply directly to your life.
- Is there a dress code?
- Feel free to dress in clothes that are comfortable for you when you come to East Newnan Baptist. You can “dress up” if you want, or wear casual clothes. God is interested in your heart, not your wardrobe.
- Will I be singled out if I’m new?
- Absolutely not. You are our guest. Our goal is for you to have the best experience possible. However, you can expect to be greeted warmly by our friendly members!
- What about my kids?
- East Newnan Baptist has an exciting Children’s ministry where your kids will be taught the Bible in age-appropriate classes. Our goal is to make church on Sunday the best hour of your kid’s week. We strive to be the church your child will love to attend.